1) You know what the best part about a low carb diet is?
Bam! End of story.
2) Today is Groundhog Day. Apparently Phil saw his shadow. Which means we are in for six more weeks of winter. Googlie told me that Phil is married to Phylis, another groundhog. I told him he was stupid.
3) This morning I had a nice surprise. Irishman texted me, and we ended up texting for a while before we finally got on the phone so I could hear that accent. And in case you were wondering, I STILL LOVE IT. Regardless, when I told him it was Groundhog Day, he had no idea what I was talking about. When I explained it to him, he was quiet for a moment and then he said, “Don’t we have satellites for that kind of stuff?” I said, “HEY FOREIGNER! Don’t ruin our American traditions, dammit!”
4) Speaking of Irish Stuff, new boy and I are heading out for dinner and Irish music this weekend! I’m SO EXCITED to go! Not just cuz it’s with new boy, (but that certainly has a lot to do with it) but also because it’s IRISH MUSIC. Wooooooo!!
5) Did you Angel’s comment here the other day? She says I should not talk about new boy in my blog cuz it jinxes me. JINXES. I think she may have a point. So my lip is zipped. And all I am gonna say is that he is so cute.
6) This week alone, I’ve had four requests to “follow me” on Twitter! *Laugh* Vino, my fellow blogger, even commented on it on my Contact QT page. You guys crack me up. I did write about that very topic once here, but I must ask, what would be so great about me being on Twitter? May I get your wise thoughts on this one here?