1) This morning, after dropping Em off at school, I stopped to get some gasoline. It was fricken cold this morning, and I hate getting gas when it’s cold out, but alas, my gas gauge was in the E position with 7 miles to go before empty. Dammit. So, when standing there freezing my ass off, a man walked up to me and said, “So I’ve been noticing you not noticing me.” I had to laugh.
2) ShaNaNa and I leave for Florida in less than a week for our 2nd annual girls weekend (five days) to Florida. WOOOOOOO!!! Beaches and bouncing boobs, here we come!
3) Yesterday, I was working at my desk when I got an IM from Twitch. It said the following:
“You need to move to China.” With this link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,562341,00.html?test=latestnews
Yeah go ahead and click on that.
I admit to staring in shock and then actually, busting out laughing. What a tool but MAN I LOVE HIM.
4) I have a date on Saturday night with DJBlueEyes. I’m quite excited. He found a place that apparently serves over 185 different types of martini’s. My eyes almost bulged out of my head when I heard this, and I immediately said, “How did you find this place?! Wait. Just wait. More importantly? How did I not know about this place?!”
5) I turn 37 in less than a week. I love my 30′s. I love my 30′s. I love my 30′s. I love my 30′s. I love my 30′s.
6) I’m kind of an ass sometimes. Seriously. DJ was very open about telling me how much he enjoys the time we spend together. I mean, I am not so sure I’m use to a man being open about his feelings. When he finished, I sort of had that feeling that I should say something in return. I mean, just sitting there is not quite cool, ya know? But I sort of had a panic moment and didn’t know WHAT to say. But at the same time, I did have things TO say. Ugh. It’s like a vicious circle. So what does QT do?
“I like the way you dress!” QT blurts.
Mmm Hmmm. Nice.
7) You know Wingman has lots of pictures from his weekend visit, from the reunion, from the bar outings, etc. You catch my drift. The funny thing is, he’s got a picture of Make Out Guy and I standing together at the bar from the one night – on FaceBook. I really really REALLY (really) wanted to comment under it … “Look! My boyfriend for a day!” because well, that makes me laugh. I fear, however, that I’d be the only one laughing.
8 ) I believe I talk to my ex-husband NOW more than I ever did when we were married.
9) These are the flowers DJBlueEyes brought me for our 2nd date. Yup, two dates. Two sets of flowers. Lilies. I heart Lilies.
10) I need a new bathing suit. *Wince* Ugh, I loathe going bathing suit shopping.