1) Emilee is turning NINE next month. NINE. This will be her last year in the single digits, EVER. That’s a big deal to me. SNIFF.
2) Heading to Manhattan at the end of January. Drinking it up New York style, my friends!
3) My favorite FB status this week: “Sorry about all the typos lately, gays.” <– LOVE LOVE LOVE! I literally, laugh out loud when I think of this.
4) Thinks it’s important that you know that my two car vagina is not filled with cobwebs at the moment. Much to Random Esquire’s dismay. Cuz My Cookie loves my vag to be all cobwebby.
5) This past weekend, while laying in bed with Mr. Sticks, I asked him a question that I think he may have answered in a … sexist way.
His response to me, well, let’s just say that I did the *BLINK* for a second before laughing. A lot.
“I’m not sexist! Being sexist is wrong and being wrong is for women.”
Um … HAHAHHAHA
6) Today we had our weekly team meeting. Upon arriving at the meeting room (the table in the room where I sit) I am greeted by The Boobs in this manner:
“Don’t sit there!” as I go to sit in a certain comfey seat. This was said with such urgency I kind of did that half-sitting yet half-halting myself FROM sitting sweet move.
“OMG, why, what happened?” I asked, as I managed to right myself into a standing position.
“Nothing,” says Twitch as he manhandles me out-of-the-way. “I want to sit here.”
7) Em looked super cute the other night when she had … I dunno, something cute going on.
“Em!” I said, “Let me take your picture! You look too cute.”
“Sorry,” she tells me. “No flash photography.”
8 ) I think Mr. Sticks and I have hit a relationship first. For me, anyway. Kind of. Sort of. He started it!
I was using the bathroom at his house the other day, like LITERALLY sitting there peeing when he just walked in. On me. On me PEEING. In the bathroom. I must have stared at him in utter shock because he grinned and said, “Babe. We’re there.”
Um … okay. But then I couldn’t finish peeing while he stood there shaving. And he knew I was having a hard time because he goes, “Want me to run the water?”
Ugh. So embarrassing. I haven’t peed in front of someone since I was married! *Laugh*
By the way, that’s MY hand in that picture up there. HAHAHA Taken by the famous RE(tard).