1) I was IM’ing with Twitch the other day about some random shit when I sent him a link to You Tube, asking if he’s seen the Katy Perry video, Last Friday Night.
“Have you seen this?” I asked, inserting the link.
“No I haven’t seen this. I’m a 42-year-old man, not a 12-year-old girl,” he responded.
It’s amazing to me the pure amount of total sarcasm that came shining through in that Instant Message – just in text alone! LOVE IT. I cracked up and said, “But Debbie Gibson and Corey Feldmen are in it!”
He totally watched it.
2) I am worried about My Cookie. I called and left a voice mail in which I said, I Love You before hanging up. Apparently, Google Voice heard that as I Don’t Know.
I sort of feel that Google Voice KNOWS ME. Cuz really, as you all know, I just don’t know.
3) I need a home remedy for some serious whisker burn. Um, I know someone who has it on her chin. She looks like she has flaming red clown chin so any advice for her would be appreciated.
4) You know, if ever given the opportunity, it’s fun to take a walk at midnight in the moonlight with someone, each of you holding a martini glass filled with your favorite mixture. It is a word to the wise however, that notes things on the ground in the dark after consuming said martini’s that could be tripping hazards, and worse, spill your martini! EGADS!
5) ShaNaNa and I finally made it out for GNO this past week! All I can say is that it was about damn time. We had a great time, but then a friend of her boyfriend’s showed up and decided to hang out with us.
However, we did take a picture with this friend. When he posted it on FB, someone said, “You’re the meat in a hottie sandwich dude!”
Winning! For him.