1) I think my liver is about to kick my own ass. Seriously.
Admittedly, I had an absolutely fabulous weekend. Yet even on those nights when I don’t plan on drinking that much, it’s like … the booze finds me. FINDS ME I tell you! One beer, two beer, three beer, more! And once that starts, of course someone always sends a shot or two my way. Or perhaps a martini. Regardless, it’s like my own sensibility of saying no to that one last drink is … never present. Ever.
I do believe I love this about me.
2) So at one point this weekend, I was a friend’s house having that last above-mentioned drink when I excused myself to use their bathroom.
After I peed, I went to the sink to wash my hands and saw … this:
Admittedly, I stood there for a minute and stared before I busted out laughing. I mean, seriously, that’s a lotta soap right there folks. And, for your information, I chose the one immediately to the right of the faucet. But, because I had been drinking, I don’t remember which scent it was. However, it was nice to know if I didn’t like that scent, I had so many more to choose from.
3) I saw some fireworks this past weekend. I’ll let you guys use your imagination on that one.
4) Apparently, my ShaNaNa has a … boyfriend.
I love that she has a boyfriend, as he treats her well. I hate that she has a boyfriend because she’s not hanging out with me as much. I love that she has a boyfriend because she LIKES him. I hate that she has a boyfriend because she likes him so much she’s hanging out with him more than me. I love that she has a boyfriend because she hasn’t had a boyfriend … well, ever. I hate that she has a boyfriend because I LIKE BEING HER BOYFRIEND. I love that she has a boyfriend because she enjoys sleeping with him, I hate that she has a boyfriend because as you all know, I LIKE SPOONING HER.
I think Shan’s boyfriend and I have a love/hate relationship that he is completely 100% unaware of.
5) The other day, Em and I said the exact same thing at the exact same time. She stared at me, pointed and yelled “DRINKS!”
“Drinks?” I asked.
“Yes! We said it at the same time!” she laughed.
Then *I* had to laugh. I knew she meant JINX but hell people, yelling DRINKS is way better.
6) In two weeks I’m traveling to San Francisco for my job. WOOT! I’m so looking forward to it! Anyone have any suggestions on some fun things to do while there?