1) Googlie said to me this morning, “You need new jeans.”
“What? Why?” I asked.
“You have no ass in those jeans,” he said.
“Dude. You lookin’ at my ass?” I asked.
“Apparently,” he responded, then looked confused. Like, at himself.
I grinned and said, “Awwwwwww! That’s so sweet!”
2) You know, My Wingman got married.
Not to me, by the way.
And since then, he seems TOO BUSY TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG.
3) On Monday, I have to go to the dentist. I’m already ascared. Like dreaming about it ascared.
4) My Artist … Has officially become my #1 dude on the “DAMN THAT BOY CAN KISS” list. Which, I’m happy to report, replaces the previous dude in the number one spot. LALALA!
5) So while My Artist was here he met Emilee.
First dude she’s met since Dick.
It wasn’t the most ideal situation but at the same time, could not be avoided. So many stories to share about THAT one, however, my most favorite?
We ordered pizza one night for dinner. She immediately set up for the Pizza Picnic (she loves to eat pizza on the floor in the living room) by setting out a few towels (she’s messy) and some paper plates. When the pizza arrived, we all (cuz ShaNaNa was there too) grabbed some pizza and headed to the living room. She sat down on the floor and stared in shock when My Artist sat next to her.
“You’re sitting here?” she asked him.
“Yes. Is that okay, if I sit here?” he asked her.
She turned to look at me, sitting by myself and when I grinned at her, she looked back at him and said,
“Yes. You can sit here. Are you my mom’s boyfriend? You smell good. I do not eat the cheese on my pizza, you know.”
Yep, that’s my girl.
6) ShaNaNa has been staying at my house for the last week or so. Typically, she just sleeps with me in my bed. When My Artist was here however, she got bumped to the couch.
I woke up for a moment last night, and in that half sleeping stage kind of thought it was My Artist next to me. I scooted closer and snuggled up to what I thought was HIS back and stuck my arm around HIS chest.
Then I felt Shan’s boob.
She didn’t wake up so I think she’ll first learn of this here.
7) I need a pilot. Dammit, aren’t one of you out there a pilot? Come pick me up and fly me to Florida for the weekend? MUAH! Thanks!