1) Sometimes, I want to hit the pause button. In life. I just want to hit the pause button, and then stop, take a good look around and enjoy the way things are going. Other times, I’d like to hit the fast forward button just so I can get through the murky shit. I rarely, however, want to hit the rewind button.
2) Friday night I’m looking forward to an evening out with my ShaNaNa. It’s been too long, way too long since we’ve done our thing. Friday night baby!
3) Yesterday, we had a department meeting. Basically the entire department gets together for some feel good activities, blah blah. Admittedly, I am not a fan of these meetings. At some point, I turned around and looked at Twitch. He immediately flipped me off by holding up his middle finger – his very large middle finger.
Then I started laughing out loud, not exactly because he flipped me off, just cuz well, his damn finger looked gigantic! I mean like, freakishly large. Alas, this was not a point in the meeting that anyone else was laughing, and well, I don’t exactly laugh quietly. The meeting sort of came to a halt, when my senior management asked if I’d like to share the joke.
“Oh yeah, well … ummmmmm, no,” I said. That went over like some ice in hell.
4) Saturday evening Mr. Incredible and I are attending my 20-year high school reunion. Twenty years, it’s hard to believe. Thanks to FaceBook though, I’m sort of almost looking forward to seeing some of the ladies I went to high school with. Sort of.
5) Alright friends, allow me a moment here.
*QT TAKING A MOMENT*
It is with great pleasure and a warming of my heart that I’m sending out a very special congratulations to my Wingman. He is officially, engaged.
Wingman, I’m very, very, very happy for you. IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME. (Have I mentioned that?)
Also, invite me to wedding this time, dammit.
Hey. Does this mean we can’t sleep together anymore? DAMMIT!
6) Sometimes, I want to punch Random Esquire in the genitals for being so … so … LOGICAL all the damn time. Said logic can really be very infuriating and helpful all at the same time, which is a terrible combination! TERRIBLE!
7) Imagine my surprise when Irishman texted me this morning. I grinned and wrote him back, and we chatted for a while. He is doing well, and still going strong with his woman. I was pleased to hear that … in a I hate her kind of way. *Laugh*
Min – quiet.
[Photo Courtesy of http://www.sharingmachine.com%5D