1) St. Paddy’s Day. Oh.My.Goodness. ShaNaNa and I got to the pub early enough to wonder if breakfast was being served. In our true to typical opposite form, my shirt, as I previously had shown, said, “Keep your hands off my Shamrocks!” and ShaNaNa’s shirt said, “Rub My Jugs for Good Luck!” Yup, as the day went on and it got to be around 8pm, people were asking her if they could get some good luck. We had some Irish Car Bombs (Yum), Guinness, a new drink called Baby Guinness (SO GOOD), and then around 7pm my dad called. Apparently he and I had a twenty-minute long conversation where I informed him of all the drinks we had that day, the boy I met from Galway that I loved very much (and really wanted to marry at that point in the evening), the music, men wanting to rub Shan’s boobs and of course, the music (again). Of course I didn’t actually remember telling him any of this until he and I talked on Friday morning. Goooooooood times people. Good times.
2) I ate a fortune cookie last night. This was my fortune: “You will not sucks forever.”
Uh. Seriously? Thanks Fortune Cookie! And because you have to add “In Bed” (as it is a fortune cookie) I realized that fortune cookies can indeed, make you feel like a loser.
3) I read this on my Cookie’s Blog:
“And let’s face it. No one could date me without a decent sense of humor.
Hell, no one could stand me if they didn’t have a sense of humor.”
And all I could think of is, “NO SHIT”.
4) I’m working every angle I can to get my ass, and MindyMom’s ass, and Danielle’s ass, and maybe T’s ass, to Vegas. Seriously. Every damn angle. Cuz that, my friends, is a lotta hot asses.
5) I had a date Friday night with a man from Galway. *dreamy sigh* Then he flew home Saturday. My luck is terrible people.
6) Sometimes, when a man says to you, “Can I feel your balls?” you have to just say, “Well … okay.”